Saturday, September 7, 2013

Web Content Week #3

This week is a Web Content Week!

It would be an article week, but I don't have one. If you wish to submit an article, please send it to us via email Tribblesntargspodcast@gmail.com we are always accepting submissions!

Web Site!

While looking around for ideas for a geek-themed Halloween party we are having this year, I found this website! This site has taken almost every food item on tv, movies, games, and books, and made them into real food. including: FISH FINGERS AND CUSTARD!!! Check it out! If you try one of the recipies, let us know how it turns out. I cant wait to try this stuff! Geeky Chef

 
 
 
 
Video!

Because Targ, Danny, Scott, and I are going to Disney World in October, I decided to put this on as our video. I love when people do the "play-all-the-parts" videos, and this is one of my favorites. kkep your eyes on the people not singing at the time. it is hilarious!







I usually do 3 things, but this week I am strapped for ideas, so I have only 2. Next week we will have another Audio podcast Supernatural Angels v Demons featuring Tribble, Diane, and Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment